Mar 7, 2013

ベラミス - The Blue Snow story - her love adventure (17)

Chapter 17 A heart torn apart

As the giantess collapsed to the ground, she changed back to human form.

Kugo, Penelie, Ednan ran forward and helped her up.

During the night, Blue Snow lay in a coma, and bandaged all over her wounds.

Idina wept, and said, "...I saw papa need help...I ...change her to the giantess..."

Kugo gently hugged Idina, and said, "You didn't do anything wrong.......I know you just want to help..."


He turned and looked at Blue Snow, "The important things is for her to recover... Belamis... or Blue Snow..."

Kugo noticed, Blue Snow had taken on a life of her own - the she-warrior living in a simple village with her family.  Blue Snow was happy, content, and she married a man she loved.

Now all that would be dashed away if Belamis awoke,Kugo put his hands on his face, feeling very torn apart inside him.

Penelie came in the hut, ready to change the bandages on Blue Snow.

"Aarrhhh" Blue Snow moaned softly, and she opened her eyes.

Kugo hold her hands and said softly, "You will be OK...sweetie..." He did not know which name to call her.

"I..I have a bad dream....Kugo..." She whispered...."I...turned to a strange being...I fought monsters.....mother..and you...are so small that you are in my palms..."

Penelie gently stroke her face and said, "It's OK..you just have a bad dream..."

Kugo knew that was Blue Snow, and he kissed her forehead.

"Rest well..mother and I will take care of you..." Kugo said.

"Why...am I wounded all over....?" Blue Snow asked, her blue eyes glittered with tears.

Kugo was silent, and Penelie gently touched Blue Snow's face, and said, "Dear... rest well...it's the beasts from the woods that did it to you...you saved us..."

"Aarrhhh" Blue Snow moaned softly.

"I will clean your wounds and apply more medicine on it..." Penelie said softly.

After Penelie tended Blue Snow's wounds, Blue Snow was asleep.

"The herbs have some powers to help her sleep better..." Penelie said softly as she stroked Blue Snow's hair.

Blue Snow was in a coma for three days, and Kugo gathered the data with the sensor and brought it back to his Star Probe, and contacted Earth.

Dr. Kitty, Dr. Joey and Professor Dodge studied the data.

"In human form, she is Blue Snow... in giantess form she is Belamis...and Belamis now realizes her Blue Snow identity..." Dr. Kitty said.

"She appeared devastated..." Kugo said, and he felt very sad.

"Kugo, it will be inevitable that one day Belamis will be awakened in human form...." Dr. Joey said.

"Her amnesia is temporary...." Professor Dodge added.

Kugo said, "I saw a happy girl I loved in Blue Snow.... and I saw the wonderful woman I loved in Belamis..."

"Kugo, just love her... whoever she is..." Dr. Kitty said gently.

"Yes.... I will love her..." Kugo said.

"The wounds on her...inflicted by rockets... those rockets are from a technological advanced people... you and Belamis must be careful!" Dr. Kitty said.

"I will defend this place... this is now Belamis' home..." Kugo said firmly.

Kugo returned to the village, and back to the hut. Blue Snow was still asleep.

"I have to keep her safe ....but how ???"

Ednan peeked in, and said, "How's our big girl...?"

"Blue Snow is sleeping..." Kugo replied.

Ednan looked at Blue Snow, and signed, "She was that goddess like giantess. but so sad...."

Kugo remembered those tears on Belamis face when she wept in her giantess form.

"What shall I do ?" Kugo gasped.

"Don't wrap yourself in sorrow now... whoever did this shit to her are real bad guys... if they come again..." Ednan added.

"You are right....I have to pull myself together and protect his place..." Kugo said.

Kugo turned to Idina, "Papa gonna to protect his place... you stay will Blue Snow OK ?"

Idina nodded, "Yes!"

Kugo went out and armed himself with his cyborg outfit, and hopped onto Star Probe and patrolled around.

Kugo flew around for half a day... "No signs of those bastards...."

Then Kayto called, "Hey!!!"

Kayto was the second in command of the fighters in the village after Blue Snow.

Kugo landed, and walked to him.

"Blue Snow...how's she ?" Kayto asked. He did not know about her transformation.

"She is still resting...we have to be on alert... those attackers can come anytime.." Kugo replied.

"You can count on me!!"

The guys continued patrolling.

Meanwhile, on Earth..

"The data from Kugo... we have the analysis back!!" Dr. Joey exclaimed, as she opened the message from another star system...

"Let me have a look!!" Professor Dodge said.

"Holy crap!!" He exclaimed.

.............

"Calling Kugo to come back ???" Dr. Joey said.

"Those aliens that attacked the planet where Belamis is, has turned their attention our Galaxy..." Dr. Kitty said.

"The Galaxy Union issued an order calling all cyborgs back... Belamis is still listed as missing... but they wanted Kugo..." Dr. Kitty continued.

"How can he leave Belamis now ?"

.......................

It was another five days, Blue Snow finally woke up. Toto and Mimi took turns to care for her, and fed her soup and other food.

"Thanks... I will be well..." Blue Snow smiled, and she looked outside. Kugo was busy patrolling.

"I have to get up... I am sick of lying all day..." Blue Snow got up.

"Arrrhhh" She groaned.

"Stay put...dear..." Penelie came in, and had Blue Snow sat down.

"Your wounds just closed... don't move around so much..." Penelie said.

"Mother.... I cannot stay here... I have to defend the village..."

"Leave it to the guys ..." Penelie said.

Nako growled and looked.

"And leave it to Nako the cougar..." Penelie said, as she patted the big cat. who had  been at Blue Snow's side.

...

Kugo heard a buzz on his transmitter.

"Calling from Earth ???" Kugo gasped.

He landed Star Probe and switched on the transmitter.

"Kugo..." It was Dr. Joey and Dr. Kitty at the other end.

"You must come back to Earth to defend the Galaxy now..." They said.

"Leaving Belamis here alone ???" Kugo exclaimed.

"I know it is hard on you.... but the enemies are formidable...." Dr. Joey said.

"Kugo.... I know you care about Belamis.... these enemies are the ones that attacked the planet you and Belamis lived.... it appears that all of their forces are concentrated at our Galaxy... for reasons yet to be found... but if their forces are here at our end then Belamis is safe now..." Dr. Kitty explained.

"Djorgo and other fighters are already at the frontline fighting..." Dr. Joey added. "Without you and Belamis they are at an uphill battle..."


Kugo took a deep breath, and asked, "Are you sure there's no immediate threat here ?"

Dr. Kitty said, "From our analysis.... we think so..."

Kugo said, "How long will I have to be away  ?"

"Not more than two months..." Dr. Joey said.

Kugo nodded and he signed off.

Kugo went back to the village.

Penelie was with Blue Snow.

"Belamis..." Kugo thought.

"Blue Snow..you should rest more..." Penelie urged.

"Ma....I cannot be lying down all the time..." Blue Snow frowned, but she knew Penelie cared about her.

"Arrrrhhh...I need to stretch.." The Blue Snow saw Kugo.

"Kugo!!!!" She ran to Kugo, and hugged him.

"So... you are all well?" Kugo smiled at her.

"Help me stretch my muscles!!! I am all stiff from lying down!!" Blue Snow dragged Kugo to a field.

There Kugo helped Blue Snow stretched - her arms, butts, legs and others.

"Good...keep pulling...arrrhhh" Blue Snow urged.

"Aaaaarrrrrhhh... it's much better!" Blue Snow smiled.

"Kugo ... let me help you stretch!!" Blue Snow smiled.

"Me ? No need!" Kugo laughed.

"I bet you have never do stretching... look your muscles are stiff!" Blue Snow kneaded Kugo's shoulders, arms and legs.

"Let me..."

"No...."

Then Kugo were screaming as  Blue Snow stretched his muscles.

Idina, Toto and Mimi watched and laughed as Kugo yelled as his stiff muscles were pulled and stretched by Blue Snow.

After 30 minutes, Kugo was lying down like a piece of dead meat..

"It is essential for you to stretch so that you are flexible..." Blue Snow smiled.

"Arrhhh...that is not stretching... that is murder... " Kugo gasped.

Blue Snow gently picked up Kugo and carried him on her back.

"I like you to help me stretch..." Blue Snow said.

Kugo remembered doing this for Belamis, and he gently replied, "Sure... but for me..you have to be gentle..."

"I will..."

That night, the two slept together.

Kugo was wide awake, thinking about how to tell Blue Snow.

"Belamis... Blue Snow..."

..............

"You are going to be away ?" Blue Snow exclaimed.

"For a very short while..." Kugo kissed her.

"What is that so important ?" Blue Snow asked.

"Very..... but cannot tell you now..." Kugo held her hands and looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

"You must be back soon..." Blue Snow said.

"I will..." Kugo nodded, and he boarded Star Probe.

Blue Snow watched Kugo left for Earth.

Behind them in the woods, Ednan was watching and he signed.







1 comment:

Isis Zarana said...

I knew that Kugo eventually had to go back to Earth for some reason. I hope nothing bad will happen to him!